Last night Sara conked out at 10:30 so I went upstairs to spend some time with Kevin before he fell asleep. I fell asleep around 11:15 and woke up in the middle of the night in a panic. I rolled over to make sure the baby monitor was still working. Freaked out because it was registering less lights so I ran downstairs thinking it was 5 in the morning and oh my gosh why didn't she wake up? To my delight, it was only 1:15 and of course she didn't peep because it hadn't been 3 hours yet. I sat down on the couch and tried to wrap my head around how much better I felt sleeping in my own bed versus the couch. A new mattress is next on our need/want list as it's in sad shape, however, it couldn't have felt better last night.
I sat on the couch and waited for Sara to wake up and the next thing I knew I woke up spread out and it was 3 o'clock. Still no peep but surely she'd be waking soon and be back on her 3/6/9/12 schedule. It didn't seem to make sense to go upstairs now but the thought was delicious...
Guess who slept until 4:51 - the ladies of the house!
And now it's 9:07 and she's fooled me again. I was expecting her to be up around 8:30 and she's still sleeping. And my goodness, her tongue is sticking out her mouth
I'm off to rebuild the Toy Story 3 Lego set for the umpteenth time before she wakes up so later taters.
Have a great weekend!
Friday's Say What?
"The more kisses I give my ant bite, the more it won't blow up my head." - JT
Friday, December 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment