I have so much to say but, yes, so little time to say it.
There are one thousand reverent posts in my head:
Posts about second time c-sections.
Not sleeping in your own bed for over a month.
Sleeping with one boob hanging out.
Pretending to sleep to hopefully fall asleep.
Dealing with insomnia while trying to sleep.
Getting mad at the baby for sleeping.
Being thankful for family that helps out.
Crying at the baby because damn it all - she's sleeping and looks so peaceful.
Just being thankful for family, period.
Dealing with a nearly 5 year old with a nearly 5 week old.
Trying to explain to JT why I just asked him if I had 10 hands in reference to chocolate milk.
Heart break over hearing JT state that he was nearly dead because he was so thirsty.
Having to hold my poo while changing poo.
Enjoying the silence at 4:35 am.
Unemployment claims.
Balancing home and hormones.
Getting out for the mail every day is good for the soul. And dog. And rambunctious kid.
Feeling out the power struggle with JT..mom being home is not the same as dad being home.
Learning that I'm not so bad at this stay at home gig.
Being Suzy Homemaker feels good. Sometimes...
Friday, December 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment