Thursday, October 27, 2005
Alien Stomach
12 days until we find out who our little munchkin is. The wait is killing me!
BB is hanging out on the right side of my tummy. It's soft and squishy on the left but center and upper right has become hard. Some nights I'd like to push the little munchkin over to the middle. It's so strange to look down and see my stomach lopsided!
As far as movements go, I feel BB moving around a little bit and have been for about 2 weeks. Most times I wonder if it isn't just gas (hehehe) but I'm pretty sure it's the little one. BB seems to be more active at night once I'm at home and comfortable. Just funny little feelings like a muscle spasm. I've learned that BB moves more when I'm laughing and when I'm singing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment