A picture just isn't a picture unless I cut the top of his head off.

He's almost got the "Hook 'em" sign down. I'm not sure how I feel about that...
I moved the swing into the kitchen this morning so JT could learn how to do dishes by watching me. heh heh. He had a good time swinging in the kitchen with me. Each time I turned to look at him he was putting his head back and laughing. I guess it was a whole new world to him. Who knew a kitchen could be so much fun. He had so many things to check out. There was the little dog inside, the big dog outside the patio door, the cats coming in through the pet door and Triever trying to get through the pet door (just his head sticks through). Then there was me; washing 3 days worth of dishes and singing outloud. If dishes weren't enough, I remembered the load of baby clothes that I put in the washer yesterday but forgot about so I had to run that load again.
Truth be told, I am starting to really enjoy my early mornings; I appreciate my alone time. Most days it's it's still nice out and all the flowers are still perky instead of limp from the heat. The dogs are laying still and the cats are just coming in from their nightly romps. JT is lively, giggly and without tears. His dad and I are both night owls so I find it funny that he's best in the morning.
What you've all been waiting for, I'm sure. JT finally pooped! My worries are done. I do think it has to do with the gas drops but if it makes for a happy baby and I know that he'll eventually make a mess, I'm good with that.
We did go to Austin yesterday and we got the camcorder which I was very excited about. The website said it was only available online but we decided to check out the store anyway. Sure enough, there it was! We also bought the extended warranty in case I get butter-fingers and drop it. I cannot believe how tiny it is! After I read the instruction manual cover to cover and learn how to run the video program here on the computer, I'll be able to share the movies. I'm not sure how that's going to work but I'll figure it out!
We've got a wedding to go to tomorrow and I still haven't made it back to the store to return the shirt so it's another day going to Austin. It's also going to be the first time JT goes to a babysitter. I'm concerned that he's going to be a screaming baby since night time is his general fussiness time. What if he screams the entire time we're gone? What if he's hungry and he doesn't eat because it's in a bottle? What if he has an exploding poo and it gets all over her white cat? *giggle* Things will be fine. Just first time jitters that I'm allowed to have. But trust me when I say I will be thinking about him the entire time.
I just hung up from making an appointment for a massage on Monday. I decided to treat myself with the birthday money from my mother in law. Thank you again! This is going to be my first massage! No, I take that back. I had two massages before when two of my friends where going to school and needed the practice. They were great! But they were also in my home and I think that tends to remove a bit of the relaxing aspect of massage. So Monday morning I will get up and get JT settled and then head back to Austin for my first "official" massage. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment