Thursday, May 25, 2006
Things are looking up already
JT just might have set his nightime schedule!
He was his typical fussy self from about 7-9 but after a few minutes of rocking back and forth I decided to try and lay him down in our room. Without breastfeeding. I put him down at 9:20 and it's now 11:28. Of course, as I type this he is making noises. Let's see if he settles himself down again...
My plan is to let him cry for 5 minutes. If he doesn't settle down I'll go in and feed him without carrying on a conversation.
(my heart is pounding)
2 minutes...No let up yet and he's moved the monitor lights to red. Holy moses can that kid wail!
3 minutes...He's breaking my heart. It's not crying anymore, it's pathetic little whimpers. And now a noise that sounded like him saying, "HEY!"
4 minutes...Volume is back with the whinny like a horse.
Times up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment