Monday, June 5, 2006

Poo on you!

And on the swing. And some on the changing table. JT didn't wait until today to clear himself out and stop his poo boycott. Saturday night he took care of business and didn't seem to stop for 2 days. I guess his little system is regulating itself and we can look forward to regular events like this from now on. Today is our 1 year wedding anniversary. After JT went to bed last night I wrapped up Kevin's present and brought it out to the kitchen. I wanted him to open it at midnight when it would officially be today. Well, I couldn't even wait that long! Around 11:30 I set it down in front of him. I'm such a nerd.... Tonight is obviously going to be low-key since we can't go out dancing (we don't dance anyway) and we'll enjoy our little Monkey during our celebration. Kevin will whip something up to go with the steaks and we'll dine on cake for dessert. Well, let's put it this way. We have our wedding cake to eat for dessert, IF it's still edible. I pulled it out last night and stuck it in the fridge. For all I know it'll be freezer burned and crunchy so we may just have to lay out the Mother's Circus Animals in a fancy pattern and pretend it's something else. Something's in the air. There's change a-brewing....I made it to work on time.

1 comment:

Lora said...

happy anniversary! glad to hear you got the gift of poo. and love, but mostly poo.