Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Cruiser

Today our munchkin has graduated from being a Swaddler to being a Cruiser. I'm talking about diapers here. Pampers makes the softest and most absorbent diaper ever called the Swaddler. They also have another diaper called Baby Dry but I don't care for those. The Swaddlers end at Size 2 which equals up to 16 pounds. After that you're graduated into the Cruiser line. The boxes advertising is a little confusing as my kiddo is 4 months (on Sunday!) but he's not crawling yet like the little tyke on the cover. Anyhoo - I had purchased 3 cases of diapers in Size 2 and by the time we finished the first case, JT had packed on the milk pounds and sent me running back to Babies R Us. Thankfully a co-worker of mine is buying the other case on Friday at a discounted rate since I couldn't return the opened case. Speaking of 4 months, JT goes for his doctors appointment tomorrow for another round of shots which reminds me I need to get that card out tomorrow so they can update it. They'll measure his length, weight and head and ask us the same round of questions they do at each visit. Dad gets to do this visit alone since it's at 10:30 but now that I'm writing this I really want to be there. It's not going to be any fun hearing him cry but I want to see the nurses and the doc to fawn all over him. I can't blame them, it's hard to resist those cheeks. Tonight is bath night in an attempt to remove the fuzz from between his toes and to make sure my hair isn't cutting off his circulation. The word on the street is that a few of my shed hairs found their way around a couple of JT's toes and had them bound together. Good thing they noticed when they did. Could you imagine your hair being the culprit in your childs missing digits? That sort of thing could only happen to me...

No comments: