Sunday, August 6, 2006

Creativity

I played with another site tonight and made a montage that made me and Kevin cry. Enjoy if you dare. And if you're sentimental, grab yourself a tissue. I warned you.
Create your own video for free at www.onetruemedia.com

4 comments:

DNA said...

This is AWESOME and I think I'll be visiting that site later, too! What a cutie! Can you pinch cheeks through a computer monitor? If yes, I'm pinching his!

Rinny said...

Adorable. Peanut has grown up. I need a new name for him. Jowles isn't flattering, but maybe.....oh I will have to think on it!
He's great! I am officially jealous!

Lora said...

You'll be seeing one of these on my blog soon! It is beautiful!

I am so jealous that you have digital wedding pictures. I was so low tech in the late 90s- I didn't even have a cordless phone at home much less a digital camera!q

Team Manager said...

Hi Jori,
I stumbled on your blog courtesy of Katharine. I love the video clip. Your little man is precious!!! I hope you don't mind me lurking. Feel free to look at mine whenever you please.

As for Lora above, consider taking a digital pic now of your wedding pics. I have done that lots of times. It's one way to make the older photos "digital" even if the quality isn't first rate. You can't tell on blogs or in emails. Then there is always the scanning method, but if you don't have one this works just as well and is just as fast.