Gorgeous! Such a big boy....feeding himself peas! Jori.....he is beautiful!
It's looks like feeding but really it's him beating and rubbing his gums on the spoon. : )
I'm glad for that clarification because if he was already "crawling" and feeding himself I'd be checking my kid in with a tutor!! BTW, never noticed how blue his eyes looked until this pic!
Very cute. Way to go, JT, get you some peas!!!
yeah peas! they are a huge hit at our house too.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Gorgeous! Such a big boy....feeding himself peas! Jori.....he is beautiful!
It's looks like feeding but really it's him beating and rubbing his gums on the spoon. : )
I'm glad for that clarification because if he was already "crawling" and feeding himself I'd be checking my kid in with a tutor!!
BTW, never noticed how blue his eyes looked until this pic!
Very cute. Way to go, JT, get you some peas!!!
yeah peas! they are a huge hit at our house too.
Post a Comment