Great smile! There's nothing better than a big healthy baby!!
Cute! Cute! Cute! When is he going to come see Aunt Katharine and Uncle Bill?????
Good Lord, that IS my favorite shot of JT yet! I love it. Fill that kid's cheeks with dimes and we'll all be rich!I tried taking naked baby shots of Jake and they turned out so cute- except for the giant wet spot underneath him!
I also took naked shots of Spencer but from the wrong angle apparently. His little package was out for the world to see. I love the top pic of JT. Grrr!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great smile! There's nothing better than a big healthy baby!!
Cute! Cute! Cute! When is he going to come see Aunt Katharine and Uncle Bill?????
Good Lord, that IS my favorite shot of JT yet! I love it. Fill that kid's cheeks with dimes and we'll all be rich!
I tried taking naked baby shots of Jake and they turned out so cute- except for the giant wet spot underneath him!
I also took naked shots of Spencer but from the wrong angle apparently. His little package was out for the world to see. I love the top pic of JT. Grrr!
Post a Comment