Friday, October 6, 2006

Out of money, time, hair and my mind

The house is getting listed in eight days. Within that short amount of time, somehow, I need to paint the trim on the house, tear out a carport wall and replace it, replace rotten eaves with new ones, prime and paint those, plant some flowers, drive to south Dallas (Cedar Park, same difference to me)to pick up 3 doors, get them back downtown to the house, pick up branches, mow the yard and I don’t even know what else there is to do on the outside. Did I mention I work full-time and have a family that I would like to spend time with for more than 2 hours a day?

2 comments:

Rinny said...

Just keep thinking....it will be over. Sooner rather than later.
And Cedar Park is not South Dallas.....maybe you just live in West Houston? :)

Team Manager said...

2 words....handy man! You'll keep your sanity.