Monday, October 2, 2006

Still no rest for the weary

It's become apparent to me that I don't need to set my alarm any more. Mr. Monkey Butt is waking up at or before 7 with a full on speech to deliver. I half sleep and say to him our day begins. This morning he's been non-stop with the smiles and getting into his crawling pose. He's rocking like crazy and every now and then he gets himself inched forward and then he collapses. Most times the collapse comes with a great big sigh as if holding his 18 pounds off the floor for those 24 seconds was like a session of Krav Maga.

1 comment:

DNA said...

Hence you'll see a picture was worth a thousand words on my blog yesterday. I pulled out Baby Einstein for a few minutes of non go-go-go activity. Yawn, yawn. I can't even imagine life when these kids get moving..except I guess they'll be more entertained pulling down plants and sticking their fingers in outlets and such! Just thinking about it makes me want to take a nap.