Thursday, November 30, 2006
Freezing
It's 37 degrees outside (but feels like 29). I don't know why the weather people always need to add that last line on there because then all I can think about is the lower number. All I know is it's too cold.
Not much better is the inside of this house. In the living room it's a balmy 67 degrees but the rest of the house is somewhere, I'm guessing, in the 50's. Which completely sucks because that means we have to unplug this heater, go plug it in the other room and hope to the good Lord above that the other room is warm enough by the time the heat from this room wears out.
That, my friends, is not how you want to live. I was supposed to have had this issue taken care of months ago in time for the winter season. Instead, I'll go to sleep every night praying for decent weather and that the house doesn't burn down.
Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You do the best that you can, Jor. Also.....can you not get the work done still, or is it too late?
That shows you what I know about duct work.
Post a Comment