Saturday, December 2, 2006
It's going to be a long day
The boy must be growing/getting sick/just plain tired.
He fell asleep last night around 6:30 and slept until 9:30. He woke up long enough to look around the room confused, nuzzle into my boob and fall back asleep. I was just as sleepy as he was and slept quite a bit myself. But the problem with sleeping at 6:30 at night is that you wake up at 4:45 a.m. wide awake. JT and I played quietly in bed until 5 something and couldn't keep it down with the giggles so I got him up. He's now on his 3rd nap of the morning and I'm about ready to go get ready for the day (finally).
Kevin and I have a date tonight! A little Christmas shopping and a movie. We haven't been out to the movies in I don't know how long - I think the last ones we saw were Eulogy and I (heart) Huckabees.
Have a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment