Thursday, November 16, 2006

We are (almost) the champions!

It's officially Thursday morning, we've been home about 20 minutes and JT is still awake with us playing in his exersaucer. We had a great night out with our friends playing Pub Quiz. According to the score keepers, we have not lost any of our brains since parenthood set in. We came in 2nd place and won $25 which we're saving for our next night out when we get back from Minnesota. We had such a great time out we are planning to do this once a month, an official date night if you will. We have plenty of friends who have volunteered to be the babysitter for us so there's no reason we can't. While I'm experiencing a bit of a second wind (at 12:53 am) JT is giggling and rubbing his eyes. Signs of delirium in an almost 8 month old boy if I don't say so myself. It's off to bed for him and hopefully I don't conk out myself.

1 comment:

Rinny said...

We had lots of fun too!
We will win next time!