Sunday, January 7, 2007

Here we go again

It's 6:27 on Sunday morning. I should still be curled up next to my husband and my dog in bed. Instead, I'm sitting in the living room feeding my kid Poofs, cereal and drinking re-heated coffee and taking my medicine 3 hours early. The bitch is back. It's evident that JT's not getting enough to eat during the day since he seems to suck on me all night lately. Or we can chalk it up to a growth spurt. Whatever. All I know is I can't stand not being able to get up and pee until he's eaten himself to sleep. I can't stand laying there as he manipulates my other nipple with his free hand. It gets old and it gets old real quick when it's a non-stop event. But cutie patootie just walked over to me (courtesy of the coffee table, exersaucer, jumperoo and love seat) to fall at my feet, pick up Winston's 'baby' and wave it at me with a smile and a mama. It's hard to stay crazy for long when you've got a baby this cute.

4 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

It's a good thing our babies are cute, huh? There are times I want to give mine back, but then she grins...

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

And I totally relate to the RLS and creepy crawlies that happens with nursing.

Rinny said...

I can't pretend to understand because I don't have a kiddo, but I can sympathize.

DNA said...

From someone who tried and almost went crazy trying: do you walk on water?