Sunday, January 7, 2007
zzzzz
It's a little after ten and I'm ready to call it a night. It really hasn't been that much of a day considering that I've slept a large portion of it and ate during the other part. JT went down for a morning nap at 8:30'ish and we slept until 12:15. It was lunch time so I fixed myself a grilled ham, provolone and cheddar cheese sandwich and JT got two more teeth poking through on the bottom. The left side gum is split open with the tooth just barely poking out and the right side is still real swollen. That takes tooth count to 7 and 8. Around 3 we took another nap and woke up 45 minutes later to do a load of laundry and to watch Little Miss Sunshine, highly recommended by the way. Dinner was reheated turkey tacos followed by more napping, nursing, sweating, and finally to bed for the kid.
May this coming week bring more excitement and less drama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment