Monday, January 8, 2007

Say what?

"I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they're survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her...I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this...Yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality...I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

- Angelina Jolie in the new issue of U.K. Elle

2 comments:

Lora said...

does it make me a bad mother to say that I totally understand what she is saying?
I don't totally agree, but I can imagine that if I bought two kids at the fun age of 6 months and then had to deal with a newborn I may be a little shocked too.
AJ said a few choice things about Madonna recently too. Nice to know that everyone gets a little crazy with the babies..,

Derrick said...

Celebrities are funny. When I see them at them zoo, I mean on tv, trying to act like humans it makes me giggle...