Tuesday, January 30, 2007
¡Usted va detrás, Maria!
I sure wish Lora lived in Texas because today I experienced an "Oh the urbanity!" moment at Walmart (go figure). I am not coordinated enough to keep my phone handy and ready with the camera but oh, if I did!
As I was pushing out my cart a little Mexican man about 5 feet tall came rounding the corner. He was in decked out in super snug wranglers, dirty cowboy boots, gold watch and bracelets on both wrists and a greasy mane of hair.
He rounded the corner with a receipt hanging between his lips and a 3 foot statue of the Virgin Mary in his arms. The first thing out of my mouth, and audible, was, "Phew, the world must be coming to an end if we're bringing back the Holy Mother".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it!!
That is perfect! I love your quick wit!
Post a Comment