This is what happens when you have too many clothes and not enough time to wear them. I found this in the drawer today and decided to let him wear it. It says 6-9 months but it fits perfectly.We couldn't decide if these are supposed to be jammies or a halloween costume. Either way, he's wearing it to the grocery store. Then I'll probably be known as the weird lady who dresses up her kid in February.
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Super Boog
This is what happens when you have too many clothes and not enough time to wear them. I found this in the drawer today and decided to let him wear it. It says 6-9 months but it fits perfectly.We couldn't decide if these are supposed to be jammies or a halloween costume. Either way, he's wearing it to the grocery store. Then I'll probably be known as the weird lady who dresses up her kid in February.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are too cute!!! The first one with the tail and the last one with the smile really did me in.
Please please please smooch him for me.
Post a Comment