Your cake looks AMAZING!!!!And sweet cheeks looks more and more like a man every day!Will you help me with the roses?
I love the first picture! Little stud!
JT has changed so much in the past couple weeks, and I'm not ashamed to say I think he just keeps getting cuter. What a little man! I want to eat him.
He looks so handsome in the first pic...like he belongs on the cover of GQ. Your roses look great!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your cake looks AMAZING!!!!
And sweet cheeks looks more and more like a man every day!
Will you help me with the roses?
I love the first picture! Little stud!
JT has changed so much in the past couple weeks, and I'm not ashamed to say I think he just keeps getting cuter. What a little man! I want to eat him.
He looks so handsome in the first pic...like he belongs on the cover of GQ. Your roses look great!
Post a Comment