Monday, February 26, 2007
They let me graduate
It was the last night of class and my worst cake. I had frosting that wouldn't hold up to what it was supposed to do. My bags broke, my roses looked like tumbleweeds and I was hopped up on caffeine and frosting. Not a good combination for precision flower making.
***Lora - gross stuff below, skip if you're feeling queasy***
My bad night continued. I got home, went into the bedroom to put on my robe and smell something funky. Smelled like poo and puke. Couldn't find it. I headed into the bathroom and nearly stepped in a steaming pile of...just kidding, it wasn't steaming..something that wasn't quite puke and wasn't quite poo. But I'm certain it came from my dog who wasn't feeling well yesterday. His tummy was making horrible noises and he finally rid himself of whatever it was but it included blood, grass and something foul. It takes a lot to make me gag but that did it.
The stepper is being put together right now and I'll use it in the morning. Use might not be the right word; I'll probably stare at it and try to figure out the electronic stuff. That's what I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
animal puke i'm okay with. It is that human puke that gets me!
Oh, and I always calibrate my scale by putting a 5 pound bag of sugar or a hand weight on it.
Way to go for putting yourself out there! We're here for you!
Post a Comment