Thursday, May 24, 2007

All about me

I'm horrible when it comes to giving ideas for Christmas, birthdays, anniversary, etc and if you ask me for a list I will procrastinate. And hem and haw and change my mind and worry that I'm asking for something too cheap or too expensive or too corny. Here's the deal, pickles - if you have the urge to buy me something or think I deserve something but you're not sure what I'm interested in, pop my email address into just about any stores website's wishlist and there you go. Take your pick, have it shipped and never wonder if you picked the right gift. You can't go wrong. Unless I've already changed my mind but by then it's my fault for not deleting it. Without having to provide lists to people there is a lot less stress in my life already. It's also just plain fun. I recommend everyone making one.

1 comment:

Rinny said...

I have done this exact same thing, except target.....there is too much stuff to go through but I am working on it. It is a wonderful idea, and easy too. We do that on amazon for Christmas each year and just add to.

Hey....did I tell you today how fantastic you are? Oh? I didn't. Well now I did!
(I am just cracking myself up!)