Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day

This weekend we took a trip to visit Kevin's....well, the lines get confusing so I'm just going to call them his grandparents and cousins. We went to a graduation ceremony, graduation party and then to visit all the relatives that Kevin hadn't seen in ages. Of course, JT was a hit with everyone and he was especially loved on by all the young girls. And by young I mean 20. I'm getting old.... Today we spent cleaning and then we hit up the stores - we got the miscellaneous goods at Walmart, new pillows at Bed Bath & Beyond, a visit to Chris and then to another friends house. JT met a little Chihuahua and that little girl thought she was soo big being able to jump up onto JT's waist. He met 2 other Chi Chi's this weekend but they freaked out when he laughed at them and had to be put away. We rounded out the day with grocery shopping and once back home, the rest of the laundry. I can't wait to go to bed tonight. New pillows, clean room, no baby bed or baby anything except for the monitor. We must have been pretty tired this morning and let JT chatter for longer than usual...when Kevin went to get him all the toys and blankets had been tossed on the floor. Guess we'll turn that sucker on tonight. I have pictures and videos that I haven't done anything with but I will try to do that tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Rinny said...

I am sure y'all had a fantastic time! Welcome home.