Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Daily Insight
This quote was in my SPAM folder this morning and I want to share.
You are the only problem you will ever have and you are the only solution.
-Bob Proctor
Too often, myself included, we blame others for our situation. Truthfully, we have no one to blame but ourselves if we continue to wallow in whatever it is that is bringing us down.
This is Switzerland talking here: For everyone involved in the whole I'm no longer invited, not friends any more drama - it's time to put it to rest. I've read the blogs, I've read and heard the opinions. Everyone is entitled to their feelings. There is no right or wrong. And unless I've been left out of the loop, there is no law that I'm aware of that says once you are friends with someone you have to remain friends. And is there a rule that says you have to be invited to every single event? If one party wants out, let it be. Let them make their choice and live with it. If it was a bad decision, that's on them. If you want to continually dwell on it, that's your choice, too, but it appears that no matter how you try to not place blame, you are. But really, who are you to decide what hurts someone's feelings or not? What's insignificant to you may be monumental to the other. One man's trash is another man's treasure, right?
Enjoy the friends you have.
Enjoy the memory of the friends you had.
Look forward to the friends you'll meet.
Life is short - don't waste it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can I just say, Amen! Thank you for being such an awesome friend, Jori!
Post a Comment