And this time it's not because of pretzels and coffee.
I just completed 10 minutes on the stair master.
In a row.
How out of shape am I?
But not for long!
: )
Awesome! You'll be lasting for 30 minutes in no time. I've never really done the stairstepper but if it's anything like the real deal, it's gotta be a great workout.
Good girl! If it makes you feel any better, I think I'm in almost-great definitely-pretty-good shape and I can't even do three minutes on that godforsaken devil stepper. I forget how to move my legs and my breathing stops and my heart leaves its rightful place in my chest and I get vertigo.
3 comments:
Congratulations to you. Stairsteppers are HARD! I avoid them in the gym. Good job, Jor!
Awesome! You'll be lasting for 30 minutes in no time. I've never really done the stairstepper but if it's anything like the real deal, it's gotta be a great workout.
Good girl! If it makes you feel any better, I think I'm in almost-great definitely-pretty-good shape and I can't even do three minutes on that godforsaken devil stepper.
I forget how to move my legs and my breathing stops and my heart leaves its rightful place in my chest and I get vertigo.
Post a Comment