Thursday, May 10, 2007

Blue Jean eyes

I pray those blue jean eyes never change
Looks like he just got in trouble, doesn't it?
(I think I have a very similar look)

Cuddle time (mom time) before bed

5 comments:

Rinny said...

Attack of the cuteness!!!!! The overalls are adorable! Can I please just take him and squish him with love?????

Team Manager said...

Love the cuddle time shot. It's so easy to always take that shot of the face but having pics of their hair, feet, hands, arms, etc. will be priceless down the road, too. I'm guilty of not getting enough of those with Zane. Maybe I can do better with Brody.

JT is adorable!

Lora said...

I want to kiss the top of his head. I never knew that JT had such stylie hair!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

What a cutie!

DNA said...

Can I come over and pet his wavy hair?