Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Resolution to Repair

There is none. I haven't consumed myself with thoughts about what to do. I haven't drawn up drafts of emails to send. I haven't thought of calling. I'm just not going to push the subject. In my near 36 years on this earth I've learned some important lessons. Now more than ever I'm realizing that having people in your life that don't support you or decide to make snap judgments about your life are things I do not need. That's not to say that everyone in my circle needs to cheer and go Rah Rah about my life. Even I don't rah rah 100% of the time. And with that said I don't want to have to second guess my interactions with people and wonder if the smile is fake and if the invitation is just a front. I've got better games to play. Like catch with my son.

2 comments:

DNA said...

here here!

Rinny said...

What a perfect answer to the situation. Friends should love you unconditionally and support you even if they don't agree completely. Unless you are harming yourself, and you aren't.
We love you, Jori!