Saturday, May 12, 2007

Pre-Mother's Day flowers

I was inside, reading the newest parenting magazine and enjoying a cup of coffee. JT was in his crib screaming at the top of his lungs. Kevin was outside mowing (yes!!) and then the mower stopped so I expected him in the house for a little break. Minutes went by, JT would stop crying and then start again, still no Kevin.

In walks my husband with a handful of the wildflowers that grow in our yard and handed them to me.


And then he went and picked up JT, gave him some Orajel (one set through, the others on the way) and then walked him to sleep. I try and don't get the same result - proof that Dad's really are better at some things than mom.

1 comment:

Rinny said...

Boys are the best aren't they? It's so nice when they see things, like wildflowers, and think....I know a girl that would like those. Your boy is pretty wonderful. I love boys. Your boys, my boy, my mom's boys, boys in general are pretty fantastic. Think I'll go smooch mine now.