The good things:
- It's covered in bricks.
- A double garage
- Small front patio (complete with baby birds in a nest!)
- Back deck
- Neighbor has trampoline and mini basketball court (cemented area)
- Loads of room (grass) to run.
- No extra room for guests
The bad things:
- Neighbor to the right has 5 cars in the driveway. 2 on blocks.
- Neighbor to the left has a trampoline in the front yard.
- Across the street is a BBQ place - our dogs would never be home.
- No extra room for guests.
So far Kevin and I are favoring the same house and our second choice matches, too. It's nice to know that we want the same thing and will be able to agree. At this point I'm done being angry. I'll save that for when we have the time and energy to hire an attorney and sue TimTom. That's his name for now on. It's silly and what he did was silly. How a man named Thomas goes by Tim is beyond me.
I'm excited about moving and have basically stopped looking for anything else. I got a call from the lender today but missed the call. I left a message and guess won't hear back from them until Monday. Tomorrow we go to look at the other houses and then it's off to a birthday party.
Enjoy your weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment