Friday, June 1, 2007
Not going to be a popular mom
I'm rolling my eyes, getting ready for me and JT's first day of Gymboree tomorrow. That's right - moi is taking the munchkin to socialize with other 14 month old kiddos. I'm only doing it because it's a free preview session but I already know they are going to corner me with a "sign up today and save 33% on our annual membership!" deal. The nice girl in me will feel guilty into buying it but the skeptic in me already has me going home without such membership.
After I set up the appointment online I had a call less than 10 hours later from a chipper voiced woman excited to meet JT and to remind me that he will go barefoot for better traction and I must wear socks. What, they are willing to let me have bad traction? Trust me, they haven't seen me walk. I'm a danger to myself. So after the reminder (twice) that it's going to be super fun for both of us, we'll meet after the class to talk about the special sign on price on Preview Day! Yay.
According to the website a 12 week program is $195.00 plus a $35.00 membership fee. Of course, if I went for 24 weeks I'd only have to fork over $325 and 36 weeks for $455. Do I really want to pay 30-42 cents a minute for him to tumble? I can tumble my clothes for cheaper than that. C'mon JT, this is the dryer....
Someone's making a killing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
please please please please please don't sign up if you don't love it. Nice girls are over rated.
I love you!
that is unless JT just adores it I guess.
Or....you are the mom and know what's best for your kiddo.
That is it from the childless wonder. :)
Post a Comment