- I'm not feeling so depressed anymore. I can't tell you how much I love Zoloft.
- Jt's a pretty intuitive kid. He looked at my sitting in the glider and came and asked to be picked up. He curled up against me and just rocked with me. I prayed over him after a few tears and I felt real peace this morning.
- I can't stand the not knowing so I started packing more stuff. JT's closet and his dresser is half done. All the baseball memorabilia came off the shelf in our room and a box full of clothes of mine are packed.
- The boxes stacked up all over the house give me anxiety.
- JT tripped over a stuff animal last night, turned around and picked it up, glared and it and said, "gacka galla gabba dibble" and threw it over his shoulder and tip -toed out the room. I about peed my pants.
- We took a family trip to Cedar Creek and found 3 houses that piqued our interest. Yes, they're manufactured homes but they are all bolted into the ground. One is half an acre, one is a smidgen over one and the other is 1.5 (3 lots together). Each house is woodsy, all on the same street and it's an honest to goodness paved street. No more potholes.
- We faxed over documents to the lawyers that represent the bank. Hopefully we have an additional 30 days - I'll post more when I know.
- I need more boxes.
- Kevin is in line to coach one of the expansion teams for the fall baseball season. Hooray!
- Gymboree is still eager to reschedule me for a visit! (said with much glee and sarcasm)
- JT laughs like crazy at Frangela from VH1's Best Week Ever. He even does a special crinkled up nose giggle just for them.
Monday, June 18, 2007
Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment