Friday, June 15, 2007

Slightly depressed

But hanging in there just the same. That's what happens when I get so wrapped up in being booted out of my house that I don't pick up my Zoloft and go without for a week. I told Kevin I'll be strong for now but he's going to have to take over in a couple of weeks. I'm only so human. The eviction letter was received today. They'd like to see us out in 3 days. Or 30 days if we paid our rent for June or else back to the 3 day demand. Sorry guys, the rent check was going to be sent the next day but if there's no where to pay it to then what are we supposed to do? I put together a pay history of sorts, checked out 3 houses tonight in the dark, going to see one of them tomorrow in the light and will be meeting with an attorney on Monday. Being so consumed with one task is tiring so last night I called a truce with myself and packed nothing. I didn't make much more progress tonight. I packed 2 boxes. Of Christmas lights. I'm having a hard time digesting the fact that I will most likely be the owner of a manufactured home. Not that there's anything wrong with that....

2 comments:

Lora said...

not that there is anything wrong with that, but...

i totally understand.

thinking of you. big hugs all around

Rinny said...

I think anyone would totally understand. It's not exactly been given the society seal of approval. However.....you do what you need to do, and then you do what you want to do.