Saturday, September 29, 2007

Crabby Pants

In addition to the loverly congestion JT is suffering with, it appears that more teeth have decided to come on out. Second molars? He's walking around with his fingers, and sometimes entire hand, jammed in the recesses of his mouth. JT is also adding more injuries to his head. He tripped over air just before I got hom last night and scrapped a small area under his lip. He cries for about a minute and then carries on with what he was doing pre-accident. He is the new poster child for Boo Boo Bunnies. I've taken a few shots of JT but they are all blurred. Since he's figured out how to run it's hard to capture a still shot. I thought I had successfully weaned myself off the Zoloft but after 2 days of feeling like a drunkard and the inability to turn my head to the left or right without spinning, I decided it wasn't long enough. I refilled and will keep taking the 1/2 dose each day. After another 2 weeks I'll move to every other day for a week, then every 2 days, so on and so forth. Kevin and his brother are at home chopping down trees, trimming up the others and knocking down the greenhouse. By the time I get home from grocery shopping we should have a clear view of the pond from the deck and even from inside the house. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

DNA said...

Spencer's eating his hands (and all the heads off his stuffed animals) too. I stuck my finger in there to feel for any 2nd year molars but he tried to bite it off so I haven't tried again.

Good luck w/the Zoloft weaning. I'm glad you're posting again!