...you can’t go to the bathroom alone or with the door closed.
I got home from work last night and Kevin was in the front bathroom and as soon as I had the back door shut he said, “see , I told you she’d come home” and shut the bathroom door for a little privacy. JT and I went about our business and soon enough I had business of my own to take care of. We headed to the bathroom in our bedroom and he rolled around on our bed for a minute and then came into the bathroom and proceeded to unroll some toilet paper for me. I didn’t realize how fun it is to be able to unroll the paper and take pieces of it apart. Most times he shreds it like string cheese. Tonight he was bound and determined in helping me. He moved my arms out of the way (I was going for a little privacy) and tried to push some toilet paper between my legs. I laughed and laughed and he got the giggles from me laughing because pictured below is the piece of toilet paper he tried to give me to wipe myself.

So yes, Angela, I would say he’s taken an interest in the whole potty business.
I got home from work last night and Kevin was in the front bathroom and as soon as I had the back door shut he said, “see , I told you she’d come home” and shut the bathroom door for a little privacy. JT and I went about our business and soon enough I had business of my own to take care of. We headed to the bathroom in our bedroom and he rolled around on our bed for a minute and then came into the bathroom and proceeded to unroll some toilet paper for me. I didn’t realize how fun it is to be able to unroll the paper and take pieces of it apart. Most times he shreds it like string cheese. Tonight he was bound and determined in helping me. He moved my arms out of the way (I was going for a little privacy) and tried to push some toilet paper between my legs. I laughed and laughed and he got the giggles from me laughing because pictured below is the piece of toilet paper he tried to give me to wipe myself.
So yes, Angela, I would say he’s taken an interest in the whole potty business.
1 comment:
OMG, I almost peed my pants laughing!
Post a Comment