Thursday, October 11, 2007

Best Title Contest




I was driving to work when I spotted this Virgin Mary or some Patron Saint of something in the back of a truck. It struck me as something that Lora would have on her Urbanity site so I weaved through traffic and got as close as I could for a picture without alarming the 5 Mexicans riding in the front seat.
Leave your title in the comment section - Best title wins a prize!

3 comments:

Rinny said...

Patron Saint of Longhorns

Not that creative, but I am sure Lora will have something witty!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

I keep coming back to leave a title, but I can't come up with anything. I admire you for dodging traffic to get this shot.

Lora said...

i wish i could think of something, but all i can do is sing...

goin 90 i ain't scary
cause i got my virgin mary
assurin me that i won't go to hell...