Tuesday, October 2, 2007
More and Less
JT is getting better with his words. This weekend he actually used words instead of sign language and said thank you. Okay, it was more like "KANK you!" and he says it in a falsetto voice. He's humming the ABC's like a maniac and when you sing it he'll try to form the letters with his mouth but can't quite get it out. Check out his mad skills in the first 3 seconds of the video. The rest is of me practically begging him to say it again. I'm not cute so don't bother...just keep playing the first 3 seconds over again.
Opposites are fun. Open. Closed. In. Out. Up. Down. It's non-stop excitement until he finds something he's not supposed to have. I'm usually comatose from the repetitive words that I'm in sort of lala land while he's making a beeline for the plunger or what have you.
His hair is out of control and he's mere centimeters away from a really bad mullet. Kevin and I are going to chop it this weekend. At the very least we're going to trim the front 4 pieces that hang lower on his forehead and cut off the bottom layer of curls in the back.
The family took a walk tonight after supper. I think round trip we might have made it a little more than a mile but at least we were out of the house getting exercise.
I don't know if I ever mentioned that our house is near railroad tracks. The previous owner made it sound like it would come by twice a day. Well, maybe those are the only two times she heard it but some days it rolls through 5 times. I don't mind it at all and I discovered the trestle is just a mile down to the right. I'm going to figure out the schedule and go get a picture. I know. Like you've never seen a train before. But this is the train that wakes ME up at 5 am. So there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I took a picture of a train the other day too. Like it was totally the most important thing that I have ever seen. I felt like I discovered a new species or something.
Long story short, I understand, and can't wait to see the choo choo.
Love it! So cute! Emily says "tanka-tanka-tanka" really fast. Close enough for hugs from momma! Was it scary cutting his hair? Em needs a cut and I'm scared.
Post a Comment