Things did not go as planned last night. Let's just say that it ended with me in tears, JT in fits and no pumpkins carved. Kevin discovered just how big of a kid I really am and how disappointed I was in the lack of festivities - not for JT, but for me. Next year will be better.
I'm sorry too. It's funny, because I didn't try doing pumpkins and in-house stuff because I was afraid it would fail miserably and I would have a total breakdown and need to be committed if that happened. I went with the safety of putting Jake in a situation where he could run rampant and solicit attention from others.
And he wasn't allowed to keep his candy. I gave it to my aunt who re-distributed it to the neighborhood kids. Jake got a sucker and a cookie out of the whole night.
5 comments:
It was well worth the wait. I love me some giraffe!
Next year....festivities will be abundant I am sure!
Cute giraffe! I'm sorry things didn't go as planned. I say do try again tonight!
Very cute!
I just wanna come hug him in that 2nd picture! Sorry things didn't go as planned :(
I'm sorry too. It's funny, because I didn't try doing pumpkins and in-house stuff because I was afraid it would fail miserably and I would have a total breakdown and need to be committed if that happened. I went with the safety of putting Jake in a situation where he could run rampant and solicit attention from others.
And he wasn't allowed to keep his candy. I gave it to my aunt who re-distributed it to the neighborhood kids. Jake got a sucker and a cookie out of the whole night.
Post a Comment