Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick & Treat

I like my coffee black. Last night as I was enjoying my after dinner cup-a-jo I thought my coffee tasted a little sweet. It wasn't until this morning when I had my early cup (6am) that I realized that JT tricked me and gave me a treat by dropping a couple pieces of peaches into my coffee when I wasn't looking. It wasn't half bad!

I've realized I'm trying too hard to do stuff with JT that is a little crazy. So instead of taking him around trick or treating we're just going to dress him up and carve pumpkins at home. We'll let
him make a big mess and then call it a night. We're doing our best to steer him clear of candy, chocolate and soda so trick or treating seems pretty dumb.

2 comments:

Rinny said...

But we get to see the costume, right???? I have been waititng to see for-ever!

Team Manager said...

I'm glad it was peaches. He could have put a lot worse in there I'm sure. I wonder if you will be so lucky next time ;)