Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Thanksgiving? No, thank you!
Kevin called this afternoon to see how my day was going and give me the run down on what they were doing. Watching Blues Clues. Again. He put me on speaker so I could chat to JT a little bit and say good-bye. I said, "I love you, baby" and usually he just mumbles something back that resembles 'yeah!?' Today the reply back I got was, "loveyoumama".
I asked Kevin, "did he just say I love you mama?" And then he said it again.
"Yep! He's pretty neat, isn't he?" Like he's a new fangled toy or something...
In other news, Thanksgiving was fine, I haven't been served yet and during my day off yesterday I played housewife and did all the laundry, moved things from the living room to the bedroom, created a play space for JT by one window and moved some boxes from the bedroom to the bathroom. I sure do miss the fourth bedroom for all the junk that we don't have a particular place for. I'm also very thankful for Kevin staying at home with JT and that I don't have to be a housewife. I would go crazier.
Health insurance enrollment is this week and I was looking forward to it. I thought I was on an expensive plan and would move down to a cheaper plan but I was wrong. I am on the cheaper plan. The last few years we were lucky and didn't have an increase but this year it went up so this year I get to fork over 200+ dollars per pay check. UGH! The highlight of my insurance woes is that my Flex Spending account is going to be smaller since it'll be calculated for just prescriptions and a rough estimate of 6 office office visits instead of the full 3k.
I just need to shut up and be thankful that I have a job and insurance.
"loveyoumama" I still can't get over that!
New pictures will be up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
loveyoumomma, too!
Isn't it the best?! I put Spencer down lastnight and he said "love you nigh nigh" and I almost melted to the floor. Of course when I pick him up from daycare later, I'll probably be a meanie again! Anyway, glad you're ok. I was going to email you today to check in since you hadn't posted since your bad phonecall. I'll have to watch the videos later but JT looks so tiny in that bed!!
when i read that you have to pay $200 per pay for insurance it was like a kick in the gut. Please come work here. You can sleep on the couch til you find a place. Jake and I have top of the line insurance (no referrals, no hmo, no nothing) and I only pay $45 a check for both of us. My company pays the rest. Dave isn't on my plan because he gets his free thru work, but if he was it would only be $10 more per month.
Texas 0
Philadelphia 1
Post a Comment