Monday, November 19, 2007
Little Miss Sunshine
Our $1000 appeal bond money that we paid in July is getting returned minus 180 some dollars for the court costs. I spoke with the clerk today after weeks of bugging her and she said they are cutting the check this afternoon. I started crying and said, "it's going to be a decent holiday after all" and she said, "Sweetie, the Lord works in mysterious ways, you just remember that."
She has no idea.
P.S. JT launched another fleet, this time in our big tub. The plus side is the drain is different so there was no escaping or fishing of poo and I was already out of the tub. The down side is JT was discovering the texture of his poo by rolling it in his hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good news couples with a poo story. Interesting post. :)
Post a Comment