Friday, January 18, 2008
No Gateway = No Pictures
Turns out the gateway we purchased came out with a horrible motherboard. And due to some crafty designs we can't just buy new innards, we have to buy the shell and everything else. And yes, the warranty is already expired. Surprise!
So until we get the gateway fixed up or I find the ancient software for my camera, there will be no pictures or videos. Then again, before we brought the computer in to be checked it would randomly turn on.
You can pray and wish and hope that it happens so you can be blinded by cuteness again.
P.S. JT can now say "I don't know" clear as a bell. It is the cutest thing I've heard besides his impersonation of a cat. Minus the food regurgitation and slurping it back up off the floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment