Saturday, January 12, 2008
Playtex
The brand name Playtex used to weird me out. It still sort of does because when I hear the name I also think Kotex and Tampex. I splurged earlier in the week and bought myself two bras. Neither of which are nursers! Or stained with breast milk! Or stretched out! Or second hand!
Turns out the brand I ended up buying was Playtex because they have that nifty little nearly option with their bras. So if you are somewhere between an A and a B and you don't quite fill out the cups you're in luck. They probably have a bra for you.
Much to my surprise I'm a full B now. Used to be back before my breasts were feeding troughs they were a little on the littler side. I'd have a heack of a time finding a bra that didn't squish them or left gaps of fabric. But thanks to birthing a baby and the extra weight on my frame, my breasts have benefited more than I thought.
I'm in love with the bra 4018 and if I don't go buy more I think I'll wear this one out before too long. The second one, ,7015, I bought without trying it on. Come on, I know I should try each one on but I spent entirely too much time debating over 2 bras that looked exactly the same. The second bra doesn't have as good of a support as the first but they make products to help with that anyway.
So ladies, here's my plug for Playtex. Nice look, good support and best of all - under 10 bucks at Target.
And more info than you really needed to know about my undergarments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just thought I would stop by on my way to bed. Now I can have pleasant dreams about your breasts!
I will put this in my bra knowledge file and save it for when I need a new one.
I was always creeped out by the word Playtex too! Why do all the femme prods end in -x?
Post a Comment