Friday, January 11, 2008
Tagged
~How long have you been together?
3 years and 7 months. We met at a wedding and he drove me crazy. I had to whisper "help" to my friends.
~How long did you date?
11 months
~How old is he?
39
~Who eats more?
Kevin. I could match him and probably out eat him if I wanted.
~Who said I love you first?
Kevin. It scared me.
~Who is taller?
Kevin by a good 5 inches unless I'm wearing my Docs. But I like having to stretch up to kiss him.
~Who sings better?
Depends on the song. Then again, I like how he sings.
~Who is smarter?
Kevin. He should be on every single game show. He knows history inside and out. I know all the ridiculous celebrity news like Nicole Richie had her baby and named her Harlow and Katharine McPhee got dropped from her record label.
~Who does the laundry?
We are good about sharing. On occasion I go nuts and do it all myself. Same goes for Kevin.
~Who does the dishes?
Most the time it's me. It's my Zen.
~Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Me
~Who pays the bills?
Me
~Who mows the lawn?
John Deere and Kevin.
I've yet to ride that thing. I'm sure I'll break something.
~Who cooks dinner?
It used to be all Kevin. Then I made stuff and he found out I really can cook and bake.
Now I'm stuck.
~Who drives when you are together?
Always me. I need to be in control behind the wheel.
~Who is more stubborn?
Boy...we might tie on that one.
~Who kissed who first?
Kevin kissed me first. He leaned in and smooched me in the middle of a story.
I forgot what I was talking about.
~Who asked who out?
We met at a wedding and sort of chatted with each other for awhile.
I played hard to get and finally relented. He was my dirty little secret until my giddiness gave me away.
~Who proposed?
We just sort of looked at each other over the positive pregnancy test and went from there.
I'm so glad we did. : )
~Who is more sensitive?
I was going to say me but I really think it's Kevin.
~Who has more friends?
~Who has more siblings?
Kevin - he's got an older brother and sister. I have an older brother.
~Who wears the pants in the family?
We take turns depending on who's being more sensitive that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
see, now there was a whole bunch of stuff in there that i had no idea about. i love meme's.
was nicole's baby of normal size? i've gotta get back on the gossip sites!
Ah, that first kiss sounds so romantic. Our first kiss, I was wondering "why the hell is he kissing me when he just told me all about his girlfriend?" And look at us now.
Post a Comment