Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sparkpeople

Sparkpeople is a groovy little website to help people, like myself, get to a better place in life with exercise and diet. It's also the sister site to Babyfit where I chatted for far too many hours while pregnant with JT. It's also where I stopped to post that my water broke and was heading to the hospital at 3:30 in the morning so people would know why I wasn't on. Since mid December I stopped eating after 8:30 and only broke that twice, exercised at least every other day and only once went 3 days without and haven't had fast food since...well, I'd like to say December 19th when I had Quizno's but I went all out and had a farewell lunch on New Year's Eve at Jack in the Box. I'm a sucker for the Sourdough Jack. Anyhoo, I guess eating better for awhile and being sick wasn't a good combination because I got back to work after JITB and promptly threw up. So now that my eating fast food is by the way side and my exercise is on track I decided to forego all my progress by saying yes to the package of Oreo's that my parents sent. Did you know that 6 measley original Oreo's bumps your daily totals up by 390 calories, 53 carbs and 20 fat grams? How sick is that? But boy it was delicious.

No comments: