Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hello?

Is anyone reading?

I'm feeling lonely and left out and generally out of sorts.  I feel a little like the 13 year old girl that didn't get an invite to the sleepover.  Hmm...

JT finally had another movement.  5 days after the last one.  It took him ten tries in as many minutes and a bout of speaking in tongues before we had anything worth calling Thomas about.  Then he had to go back 4 more times.  What part of sitting there until you're done doesn't make sense to a three year old? Oh yeah, sitting. 


Motherhood is a dirty job. 

2 comments:

Lora said...

I'm here!
I'm the world's best reader but the world's worst commenter.

I'm always reading from my blackberry in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. Commenting is clicky and difficult. But dave is on the couch (not bc I sent him there!!) So my keys can click away all they want just so you know I'm here

Unknown said...

Count me in too