I was going to go real short. Like short short as in Rihanna short. I found a new stylist and together we decided on this one for starters. Unless I feel differently then, I'm going to keep it this length until my birthday.
I like it too. And short hair is an addiction, I swear.
Mine is soooo long now, and it's two inches shorter than yours!
I advise you to keep the front longer and cut the back off first. It's shocking to see so much face. I cut the front last year (well, had it cut) and I hated it so much. I leave the front at chin length and practically buzz the back. I love it. Also, it's good to be able to pin the front back when you are doing extreme momming. If you go to short, the option isn't there!
1 comment:
I like it too. And short hair is an addiction, I swear.
Mine is soooo long now, and it's two inches shorter than yours!
I advise you to keep the front longer and cut the back off first. It's shocking to see so much face. I cut the front last year (well, had it cut) and I hated it so much. I leave the front at chin length and practically buzz the back. I love it. Also, it's good to be able to pin the front back when you are doing extreme momming. If you go to short, the option isn't there!
Post a Comment