I'll be making the commute on Wednesday morning.Hi Jori,
I got everything you sent and have talked to Jane at the YMCA, who had wonderful things to say about you. I have left a message for Yvonne at Support Kids. If I do not hear back tomorrow, I will try again.
I think it would be good for you to come back for another short follow up interview. I want you to have a bit longer to visit with Dr. Dailey, and want to tell you some more details about the job. It might be informative for you to set this up so that you arrive at 8:00 am, or leave by 4:45 of 5:00 PM, so that you can see the commuting realities. I have narrowed the applicant pool down to two candidates, and want to visit with each person once more.
Monday (tomorrow) at 8:00, or Wednesday at 8:00 or 4:15 would be good times for me. Would any of those work for you?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Ali
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Job update
This is the email I received this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
All those positive wishes, from the frozen tundra, will be surrounding you on Wed a.m.
Lots of love,
Denise
You're probably interviewing as I type but good luck! Hope you get exactly what you want!
Post a Comment