I anticipated a bit of JT's croup but this is ridiculous.
I went to work Friday feeling not so great but like I could still blame this on allergies.
I cried myself to sleep that night and after about 3 hours of sleep woke up to go to work early Saturday morning.
Upon seeing me, the Aquatics director asked me if I felt okay and then said, "You look pale. You always look pale but you look REALLY pale."
Well, you look orange from your tanning bed.
4 hours later I came home and this crud is just getting worse.
The top of the right side of my head down to my jaw feels like it's swollen.
I can feel every beat of my heart somewhere between my right nostril and my forehead.
It's green.
My chest hurts.
It hurts to talk.
I called up to work for someone to pick up my shift for tomorrow.
You know I'm officially sick when I call in.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hope you are better than this by now.
If you have what I had, you will be down for a couple weeks. I'm on my last day of antibiotics (I caved when I got the double ear infection) and I still feel crappy.
Mucinex is my best friend.
As is the neti pot.
Post a Comment