First we got a letter from CHIP saying I was denied for pregnancy benefits and JT was being referred to Medicaid for insurance.
Then I got a letter saying he was denied for CHIP.
Then I got a letter saying they are processing the CHIP application for JT and he may qualify for Medicaid.
Then I got a packet AND a letter saying he was approved for CHIP. You can bet that I've filled out that form and sent in my $50 dollar payment TODAY.
And then I got a letter saying I have a phone interview for my pregnancy benefits 4/5 at 8:00 at the home phone. Trouble is, I'll be at work. I can't get through on the weekend so Kevin will have to answer and ask if they can call during my lunch half hour.
Prayers are being answered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment